Tuesday, February 12, 2019

January 25th, 2019 - Maybe Next Time..!

Hello again,
I'll try not to make this post too long!

AN: Bold print is about the dentist // Yellowish Print is about personal life

January 25th, 
I went to the dentist to tighten my braces. I was supposedly going to get them taken off to start with my permanent clip-ins, but that didn't happen.  If I understood correctly, the reason being they are trying to prevent me from having an overbite, and are trying to pull down my K9 tooth a bit more. Depending on how much progress my mouth makes, I will possibly start with my permanent clip-ins next time.

SN: I will post the pictures of my mouth from beginning to end within a few months. :)

My next appointment is on March 6th at 2pm!

The last time I posted, I was pretty upset. Maybe this is unnecessary, but I feel I should apologize for having such a depressing tone. I hate to come across as ungrateful or unappreciative of all that I have, and that has been done for me. Life being the way it is has started to look up for me once again. 


I left my job, and am currently working towards starting an online store with my mother. She used to be an active seller on eBay, but due to their current terms and conditions, she no longer feels motivated to sell on their site. 

(Insert awkward placement of self-promotion below)

If you're interested, I'll post a URL to the site once we have it running. So far, we decided to call it Save Haven. I was obsessed with the movie Safe Haven and thought it could be a good name, with some wordplay. It's also a bonus considering the movie took place in North Carolina! 


I have been thinking about starting some other blogs, as well. For entertainment purposes, I feel they may be worth the read! I have always been nervous to try new things though, still am!


Anyways, 

I hope all is well and thank-you for taking the time to hear about my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment