Thursday, October 19, 2017

Update on Life! 4/13/17

I'm finally 17! I thought I'd be more excited, but I was pretty mellow. :)
I figured I'd just post about how things have been since my last post had such a wide gap between the surgery and recovery.. I'm really sorry about that by the way.. I was depressed, and well, you get it.
ANYWAYS, I'm trying to stay optimistic! So here's a friendly update on how life's been for me! :D

I am back in school. I know you're probably hoping everything's going well, but honestly, It's.. not and I wish I wasn't in school.

Rumors claim I made up my disorder for attention, I made up the surgery, etc. My school counselor told me to tell her if I was having problems, but half of the problems i'm having wouldn't be believable anyways or helpful (considering I don't know names, and I don't have any evidence) I really hate talking about it to people. When I got back I mostly talked about it to the people that asked like Close friends, Teachers, staff.. The people I had to. The people who I wanted to share with.

It just saddens me that people believe I actually would make something like this up. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment